The new Fanvil X5S is a high-powered business VoIP phone that uses a broadcom chipset to provide a high interoperable audio communication solution. The X5S is compatible with major VoIP providers including: 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft. The X5S features a high-resolution color TFT LCD with four soft keys for selecting context sensitive actions. A secondary LCD display uses DSS key-mapping to provide dynamic labeling for the speed dial keys. The Fanvil X5S provides wideband audio from the handset and the full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation. A wired headset can be used with the RJ9 port.
The Fanvil X5S has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports which include pass-through for simplifying your deployment and PoE support for powering the phone. Security features include 802.1x for network control access, HTTPS auto-provisioning, and support for OpenVPN. The dual function back rack allows the phone to be wall mounted or desktop.
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 6
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: Yes
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 Headset, 1x USB
- Display: 3.5" 480x320 Color TFT LCD
- Speakerphone: Full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB, AMR, iLBC, G.722, AMR-WB
- QoS: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes, Desk/Wall Mount Included